Friday, April 4, 2008

April Fools

I got fooled good this year, by my own room roommate even! A couple of days ago my friend, thats been our friend for a long time was texting my roommate kenzie. he was saying that he needed to take her to dinner because he has taken everyone else but her. Anyways i asked him if he liked her and he said only as a friend. Well my dumbness told him that he should play it up that he really liked her and that we could get her as an April fools joke. So he did, and she started saying that he was starting to like him. I finally had to tell him that he had to stop or just start liking her because, i thought she was liking him a lot. He said he was just going to tell her. Anyways they went on a date last night and she came home and slammed the door in our room then left. i thought she was really really mad. But ya it was all played. She knew from the first that he was going to play that he liked her...ha ha they totally turned against me...That was the best April Fools joke because i totally believed her...she better watch her back though i am going to get her good.

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

That was the best thing EVER! I can't believe you would believe such a thing! Haha ok maybe I fell for it too, but oh my it was great times!!