Friday, April 10, 2009

Following the Crowd

Well since my sister is going private, i guess i better do what the younger sister does and copy her older sister....ya i'm going private! i'm not really sure how to do it, so any pointers would be great....but ya I guess just send me your email if you want to read my blog....maybe it will get more exciting, but i haven't done any projects for a week. However, I am going camping on monday night up in AF with my friends so i will post picutres about that...stay tuned and send me your email!

7 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

all you have to do is change your settings and then add emails of those who can view your page. You know falling for peer pressure is a bad thing. add us glover.tg@gmail.com and don't worry we will never go private we like crazies.

The Vakautakakala's said...

haha!! cause I'm good like that!! anyways you haven't sent me your e-mail so that I can add you to our blog. i'm waiting!! here's mine jamieb62@hotmail.com

The Nixons said...

Jess. add me! My email is Jewelsthang@aol.com

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

I want in. My e-mail is maddiandersen@yahoo.com. If you need any help figuring out how to do it let me know! Its way easy!

The Wintertons said...

hey!I just found you on here.... now you're going private! If you would, add leslie_winterton@hotmail.com

Melanie said...

Add me- melmarchant@hotmail.com

Crysany said...

Private??? ok ok add me!! :) crysanybean@gmail.com!! I hope things continue to go well with you! And thank jerika for being such a great friend to cara!! She needs it right now!!!