Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I NEED HELP!!!!

My sister has been harping me that i need to go back to school. I don't like school that much, but she said that I won't meet any people by not going to school. Anyway I really want to move to Cedar and she says in order to meet people I should go back to school. The only problem is I don't know what to go to school for. My top pick is Interior Design, but I don't know what I would do with that, maybe I can become the next Candice Olson, for the U.S., I would love that! Or my second choice is Business Management, becuase eventually someday I want to own a fabric store, or a scrapbook store, or a craft store, or maybe even a little botique, maybe all rolled into one. However, my other sister said that wouldn't really help me to have a business degree in order to have a store. I am so confused and I don't know what to do. But another problem is that is if I find a Dental Assisting job i won't be able to go to school. I already have a degree for that and I would really like to do that, but it is a slim chance that i'll find a job in that becuase i really haven't actually worked in an office I only job shadowed. The problem with that is if i do go to school i probably need to figure it out soon so I can apply for it. But i don't want to find a job until i am closer to moving, so i can be here for all the stuff thats going on in my house. I am so confused with my life right now and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I really need some advice. Any Adive?

3 comments:

Olson Family said...

If you find anyone to give you advice send them my way too! We can just be confused together!

hamfam said...

ill give you advice, (andy) here I would say enjoy life you are only 21 have fun go on vacations with friends/boys, work, hang out with friends, go to institute, move to texas. school is not the only place to meet boys.. accept blind dates even if they suck its either a free meal or movie..go on 1 good/crapy date a month..make a new years resolutions in july..

The Vakautakakala's said...

move to Texas? Is that an option?!! Yes Andy is right you don't have to go to school to meet guys but you do have to make yourself available to the outside world, don't worry jess, things will work out!! (I know I left you a comment abou this before, did you erase it?)