Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I love love Carving Pumpkins...here is what I came up with this year!

I really don't know how people make such elaborate designs in pumpkins. Its so hard to carve them, I guess I don't have the right pumpkin carving tools!

Don't worry about the birthday number candles, we couldn't find any tea lights and they were the cheapest thing. However, they only lasted 2 minutes..I guess thats long enough for somebody to light them and blow them out on a birthday cake!

I don't like dressing up so this year I didn't get any costumes. However, I got invited to a dance, so I had to race to Joanns and buy a cat mask. I of course didn't try it on before I bought it and it pulls at my eyes and is very uncomfortable. But good thing not a lot of people dressed up for the dance so I didn't have to wear it.

For the night before Halloween we went to my roommates dad mortuary. I went on a tour before and I wasn't scary. However, there wasn't a body there, but this time (of course the time we rent a scary movie) there was. It was really scary!! But the movie was lame, but it was still scary.

Today for Halloween we had a special stake conference, were it was all about...yup you guessed it marriage...however, it was a really good meeting about. A quote I loved from it was "come what may and love it!"

After church I made Roast dinner and I just barely made PUMPKIN PIE!! I haven't tasted it yet, it is supposed to cool for 2 hours, and it has only been 1. So I think that I will have to give in and eat some!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

you are such a becky homecky!!