Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally a New Year!!

I was reading my sisters blog and decided since I am home alone with Lilly on a Saturday night it would be a perfect time to write on my blog. Since it is a new year and its tradition to write down some goals for the new year I better get on that. My first goal I am breaking as I write this is being more social. I am a homebody and would rather watch a movie in my warm bed then go out. However, this is the year that will change! (hopefully) My next goal is to start my career or find a job I love. I like working at Joann's but I don't want that as my career so when my contract ends in April I'm hoping to move out of Orem (to where I don't know yet) and find a new job. Thats basically all my goals! Oh and of course work out more often (which I hate doing) but it has to be done! My other goal is to win my dream home, which I am entering twice a day and praying a lot, 40 more days and I can stop obsessing about it!

0 comments: