Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This summer has been very busy between getting ready for the wedding, jobs and trying to spend as much time together as we can. However, its been a very fun summer. Here is some things we have been doing this summer.

Going to the Spanish Fork rodeo. Trevor said I could be a rodeo queen and he would buy me a horse!
Trevor is as obsessed if not even more about guns as my dad and brothers. We finally went shooting together so he could see how great of a shot I am. Yes, he is going to buy me a gun, which I have been trying to get my dad to do for a while!
I told Trevor that the Fourth of July is mandatory in Richfield. So ,this year he was so excited to go to Richfield for the 4th and it didn't disappoint.
This was a first for us and a first for a lot of my family. As a family we decided to run the Richfield 5k. It was definitely my first and my last experience running any race. P.S. 6 weeks until the wedding and I have tons to do!

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

So fun! I'm so glad I was able to see you guys in Richfield on the 4th (well 3rd :)