Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BORED!!

Yes i am now up here in Provo and it is overwhelming me! I go job hunting (ok some shopping too) all day and it still has not gotten me very far. It is making me super bored with nothing to do I need a job!! I went and took in an application just barely and as a matter of fact I had to have an interview right there. It is a day care teaching place that i would plan the lessons (super scary). But what i have to do in order to see if i would be hired or not is i have to plan a thirty minute lesson and give it to a 5 year old class with somebody observing me! ya very scary! I don't know if i would be good at this job because i could barely plan a primary lesson!!!! Geez what have i gotten myself into. But i went and got an application at expression that i will go take in. I think i might do that and then get a waitressing job for nights. I need some suggestions anyone have any?

1 comments:

Janelle said...

We need a nanny for Alyssa, but I bet the commute to West Jordan would kill you. Good luck on the job hunt, I'm sure you will find something. Oh, and I have someone up here to set you up with, if you want to go on a date. Give me a call.