Friday, May 16, 2008

Branbury

Of course when you go take a tour of an apartment complex you only see the best one. So when i got to the place where i am living now, Carriage Cove, i was really disappointed. The worst part of it is I live on the top floor so i have to climb three sets of stairs to get to my apartment, it is a workout everytime i walk up them. Along with finding a job i have been trying to find another apartment to move into in the fall. My roommates sister lives in the branbury and they are really nice. We went and took a tour of them the other day and they are so nice. So my final decision has been made. At the end of summer when my contract is up I am packing my stuff kiddy corner to Branbury. The best thing about Branbury is that they have a free spa, I can get my hair cut, manicure, pedicure and go tanning all for free. Oh gosh i am so excited! If any of you would like to check it out the website is www.thebranbury.com.

1 comments:

The Nixons said...

Jess.... you are so funny!