Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello Martha Stewart.....

I wrote this long blog already and it didn't work and it earsed so I will try again. I love making different crafty things..scrapbooking, decorations, and quilting. Someday I want to open a craft store and let people bring their different things that they have made. Kindof like quiltedbear, but not that big. I think its a brown girl thing...ok well its a jessica, jamie and jaliz thing. I think we got it from my mom. However, Jerika tries hard, but she struggles and janelle just didn't the gene. Anyways my roommate and I have been wanting to redo our room and paint it for a while. So the other day I decided to rearrange our room, it looked pretty bare so I decided to whip some things up.
I let my roommate use my magnent board that I use to put my pictures on so I needed something. I found this cute fabric at joanne's and whipped it up. It was fast, easy, and cheap. It turned out pretty cute I think.
This I made at work. I made it at my scrapbooking job and love it. My whole apartment is filled with vinyle lettering and I decided that our room needed some too. I made it from a cricute machine it was very easy. I have been trying to get my mom to buy one for a long time...ya I'm still trying...
I also made this at my scrapbook job. It's just wood blocks with scrapbook paper over them. It says DREAM BIG if you couldn't figure it out. Notice the teeth on the books. They are mine that I made at my class. I am very proud of them. Funny story..the first time my roommate came she thought I was weird because of these. Also...notice the acorn nut thing. My roommate found it and wanted me to put it in our room. I also had some peaches and she wanted me to dry one of the pits and hang it in our room. I laughed at her face and told her she was cool....ya she's tongan...enough said!! ha ha just kidding I love my tongan roommate!

3 comments:

Chelsea and David said...

Hey Jessica I love what you've done. I love being crafty as well its super fun! I think I am going to copy your block idea just so ya know!!

Trevor and Jessica said...

Is This my cousin Chelsea??

The Vakautakakala's said...

good job jessica!! We've got to do a little crafting this weekend!! I wish we had enough time to go to tai pan!! talk to you later!!