Sunday, October 12, 2008

Duckie's

Today after church I look out our front door of our apartment and there was three ducks. They were so cute that I had to feed them, because at work we have a duck pond and all the old people always talk about it. There is this little old lady at work that never eats her dinner, she just breaks it up in little pieces and goes and feeds it to the ducks. I always want to go take bread out to the ducks but I am always working. So, I just had to feed those little duckies. They were so cute, I tried to get them to come into my apartment but they wouldn't come. I have been thinking of what I could get our apartment for pets and these little duckies would be so cute to have, but they wouldn't come so I will have to think of something else to get.

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

Hahahaha you are so super cool!