Monday, September 13, 2010

Donations

I am currently seeking donations so I can have this little cutie (lily) come live at my apartment. Isn't she so cute!! I want her so bad!! However, I have currently found out that it costs more for a human to live at my apartment complex than it does a pet!! I'm not very happy about that, but I love where I live. So that is why I'm seeking donations!!

Here is our other puppy that our dog Gracie had. His name is Homer and he is going to Jaliz and Andy's home so Pax can have someone to tourture...ha ha just kidding..He's so cute though! Wouldn't it be so fun every time I go babysit brother and sister could get together and play!! I think so!!
P.S. I don't want to post how much it will cost, because I know I don't have that kindof money. I also don't want my mom to know, because she will for sure not let me have her. Too bad it isn't tax season so I could have paid for her with my taxes!!

2 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

I think you got it mixed up...more for a pet to live there than a human!! haha!!

Trevor and Jessica said...

I sure did!!!