Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 4

Only 4 more days until my birthday....i feel so old!! I'm excited, because I'll be in Richfield for my birthday and I'm super excited. Specially since my nephews and neice will be there to throw me a party (hint hint jamie)!!

Anyways here goes my list...its hard to remeber what I put and I've already started my post so I don't want to go back.

  • I love learning about history. Even though I haven't taken a history class since high school I love learning about things in the past. Today I enrolled in the institute and got into a church history class. I learned so much today, like the greatest missionary, Dan Jones, who baptised over 3,000 people in Wales is buried in the Provo Cemetary. I know what the next adventure is going to be! And the guy who was the architect (I can't remember his name) that worked on the Kirkland Temple, Navuoo Temple and Saint George Temple is buried in Scipio! Isn't that cool!
  • I really do like going to school; however, I can't wait to graduate and get a "real" job! It really scares me though, because I don't know what exactly I want to do. I really want to work as a secretary in a dentist or doctors office. Maybe by the time I graduate I can be a secretary in my dads office...that would be nice. I would have to be married first, because (no offense) there isn't much of a selection in Richfield!
  • I love watching scary movies. . . I usually cover my face for the scary parts, but I still love a scary movie now and then.
  • I don't like entertaining people, but I do love to have people over for food. As long as I don't have to find something for them to do I love it!
  • I'm a closet dancer...ha ha just kidding, but I love going to dances! I miss snow so much for their dances. I want to take a dance class sometime, maybe when I don't have so many classes. They have a hip hop dance class at school...I just have to find somebody to take it with me!

0 comments: