Friday, June 24, 2011

More About Me!

I promised a list of what I don't like! (don't expect that I have gotten better at blogging....because it will probably only last this week!)

  1. I don't like feet..I have a foot fetish...I got this from my dad, because when we were little he would always make me rub his feet and I hated it!
  2. I don't like wet dogs...I have discovered this by having my dog...I hate giving her a bath! She only gets one from me if she is really gross otherwise she gets one from her grandma or nanny!
  3. I don't like school...however, I like how it keeps me busy and I'm almost done anyways so I have to stick it out!
  4. I don't like mushrooms...I have tasted them and I still don't like them!
  5. Along with mushrooms I hate sea food! This however will have to change in 3 weeks...I'm going to have to learn to love it!
  6. I hate when my dog whines and licks me...she is currently doing that so I had to add that to my list...also the sound she makes when she licks herself!
  7. Speaking of sounds I hate the sound when fingers are rubbed against paper when trying to turn the page!
  8. I don't like being late...I absolutely hate being late and have to leave for something at least 15 min early. I go to work which is down a couple of blocks 15 min early...I go to school at least 45 min early (that's not my fault, because the parking is so awful) however if I don't find a parking spot I don't go to class because I hate walking in late.
  9. I hate being randomly pick on to answer a question...even if I have something to say my mind always goes blank. So I usually just give them a dumb stare until I can figure out what to say!
  10. I don't like sunburns...Ok I couldn't think of a last one and I'm really sunburned right now that my skin feels like its on fire! So that's basically all I can think about right now!

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

You forgot to mention that you hate everyone's feet except MINE!!!