Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where have I been!

A lot of things have been on my mind lately and its stressing the poop out of me! And no I'm not going to move back to Richfield like last time. Here is a list of all the stress in my life!

  • I was offered a job in a different town that was said will be available for me sometime next year before I left for my trip. I can back and they still hadn't made any progress. That was a month with no word or anything. I was really setting my mind to it, because if I do it I would be moving to a new city completely alone. I have family in that town but I wouldn't have anyone to move in with.
  • So stresser number 2 I want a house so so so bad. I probably want a house more than I want a husband...I know that will come but a house seems more in my control. So I've been looking at houses in this area and there are some really cute ones. Its made me really really excited to buy one...ok I admit that I just really want one to decorate...I can't wait to be able to tile, tear up carpet knock down walls. I can't wait! Ask my family that's all I talk about is moving into a house!
  • Since this job offer was going to take forever to get into place I decided to find a new job. $8.20 an hour is just not cutting it! Specially when I have my bachelors degree I have to be making more!
  • I told my family not to tell anyone about this, because I said I would never ever try this. However, my roommate talked me into it and I decided to give it a try. Internet dating....there I said it! I admit I signed up and decided to give it a month to try. Its not going anywhere, none of the guys I message are responding back to me...so that's a little let down.
Since all of these stresses are wearing me down I decided to put them all on the back burner. I'm going to keep my job because even though that store won't open up for a while I am still getting manager training. I'm not going to worry about moving, buying a house, or getting a new job until I finish school the end of this year. By then hopefully things with that job will work out or I'll be able to find another job away from Provo/Orem. I just really want to live outside of Provo/Orem! With that said I'm going to only worry about school! So wish me luck with school because this is the last semester I will ever be doing for the rest of my life!

1 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

Hang in there Jess, it will all work out eventually!