Thursday, December 15, 2011

FREE!!

School is done and I am FREE no more school ever again!! I told myself that when school gets over I'll be able to do things that I've been meaning to do in a long time...such as blog and do all my crafts. If you know me I am a little obsessed with pinterest and have gotten my sisters and mom obsessed with it too. If you haven't looked at it do! I love looking at all the crafts ideas that is on there as well as all the recipes. On my computer I have a file of crafts, decorating ideas, quotes, and recipes, and I intend to do all of them (someday). The one that I have found recently that I have been wanting to do with some of my pants is turn them into skinny jeans. Well my first day of no school I finally got to turning a pair of my pants into skinny jeans. It was really easy and turned out way cute! I even took a picture so I could blog about it! I have so many other cute ideas that I can't wait to do!


So since I haven't been blogging for a long time I guess I better catch you all up on my life..its pretty boring and I haven't done anything exciting. I have been looking for a job and a new place to live. I'm still obsessed about moving into a house, but I no longer am going to buy one just rent. Now I've scaled it down to a townhouse...however, there aren't very many cute ones for rent around here. Hopefully by April when I have to move out there will be more cute ones!

That's all that's going on..not very exciting however I'm very excited about Christmas, because I get the week after Christmas off so I can stay home longer than a weekend and I'm super excited!!

2 comments:

Crysany said...

Love you skinny jeans!! You can rent our townhouse! :) And teach me how to craft?? Come down to my house when Ying makes us chinese food! I would love to see you!

Trevor and Jessica said...

Where is your townhouse at? and I'm sorry I missed you guys I was unfortunately at work!