Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oops

The other day I thought I would be a good little roommate and clean out the fridge. I didn't think anything about it and started throwing food into the garbage disposal. I threw some beans, and then some spaghetti noodles and then some spaghetti sauce. Well the noodles weren't such a good idea because after that the sink was totally clogged. It was just before work that I did this, so I hurried and scribbled a note for my roommates and I was off to work. When I got home from my nights activities I plunged that dang sink with our toilet plunger. That helped a little but after about half an hour or more of that I gave up and decided to just call the maintenance man in the morning. Well he came over and guess what he all did....ya all he did was plunge it with a plunger. I was so frustrated...I thought I was a good toilet plungerer. I plunged all the clogged toilets in our apartment last year, but I guess I lost my touch! Well here is a picture of the nasty sink..Enjoy:)

0 comments: