Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shopping day!



Today my roommate from last year came up to get out of her house. We decided to go shopping, but I wanted to do a pedicure so bad. I have never had one but always have wanted one. Well we went to La Nails in the provo mall and it was the best thing I have ever done. It felt so good having them massage my feet. I can't wait to go again. Next we decided to go to Park City and go to the outlet malls up there. I thought this would be a good idea, because Jaliz just went up and she got cute clothes. Well guess what...ya didn't find very much. However, one great thing i found was this cute jacket that I have been wanting, but it has been too much (and mom thought it wasn't cute). So I didn't buy it. Well I found it in zumies, but it was a little dirty. So I used my skills of being a girl and flirted a little with the guy who was ringing it up. I got 25% off!!!! I asked if I could get it for 30 or 35 but he couldn't give it to me for that. So instead of 60 I got it for 47. I was pretty excited. Is it cute? My mother doesn't think so but I think it is so cute!

1 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

Next time you want some really good deals yuo should head down to Las Vegas the outlet malls over there are awsome. There is also a huge one in primm outside of vegas.