Monday, June 30, 2008

August Rush

I know I write about movies a lot...ok just enchanted, but I love movies. I would rather lay on a couch and watch a good movie instead of sitting around doing nothing with a bunch of people. Right at this very moment I am watching a way good movie August Rush, along with Phantom of the Opera the first time I watched this movie it gave me goose bumps. Maybe it's because of the music in these movies that I love them so much. But everytime I watch August Rush I want to learn how to play the guitar....and it's not to impress guys with. But that is more moblie then a piano is, and maybe less expensive. If you haven't watched August Rush watch it...It has the cutest and talented little boy, a HOT HOT irish man (maybe I should find me one;)), and good music.

0 comments: