Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happenings in July!!

July has been a fun busy month and it has gone by way to fast! First of all on the 4th of July weekend was our annual Meyer family reunion. It is always fun to see all the family again and spend time playing games and doing different activities with them. We went to the parade, went to Dry Wash and ate, and ate, and ate! It was way fun.

We had a sidewalk chalk coloring competition...shouldn't mine have won??

July has been a busy month for planning a wedding..no not mine, Jaliz's. She is the first of my sisters to get bridal pictures taken. So when the big day came my mom and jerika came up from richfield and we went to thanksgiving point to watch her. I don't think she liked us watching very much, but it was fun to see all the beautiful gardens at thanksgiving point. It made me want to buy a dress just to get my pictures taken in it.


0 comments: