Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SiSTeRs


I love spending time with my family, but I love to spend time with my mom and sisters the most. We love love love SHOPPING!!!!!! That is not the only thing we love enjoy doing, we love chit chatting, playing TTR (Ticket to Ride, Which i am the winner at...), and just doing nothing. I love how we are all there for each other and I can call anyone of them whenever I want. I love how we can be ourselves around each other. Forgive each other easily. Watch movies togethere until all hours of the night. Love the same kinds of shows, Reality shows. I love them all so so much. However, it makes me sad to think we are all growing up, getting married, having kids, and going our own way and doing our own things, but I know we will always be close. Here are some of my favorite pictures of us...

1 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

Oh Jessica.....That is the ONLY thing I don't like about Texas is that I'm so very far away from my family!! It's the little things that I miss the most, like when everybody is shopping together but me or eating out together, I could go on and on... but I'm so glad that we talk on the phone everyday if not many times everyday!! I can't wait until we come!! 4 WEEKS YEAH!!!