Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Like It.......Don't Like?

Well I always like to change my hair and one day I was looking in one of my Woman's Day Magazine (ha ha don't ask) and I saw this cute hair style. I really liked the side swept bangs. But I just can't decide because I strongly think that some people should have bangs and some shouldn't....should I? Here is a picture of how it would look. I really want my long hair back but I think that after I get back from Tonga and not being able to have my hair cut for so long I will be able to have these layers and my long hair. I also love love love my hair dark but I don't like all the keep up...so any suggestions on what I should do let me know!

3 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

way cute hair style Jess! I like it and i think you would look way cute with bangs! DO IT!!

The Vakautakakala's said...

very cute!!

The Nixons said...

Cute, cute! I also love your hair dark... you should do it!