Monday, September 29, 2008

Midway

This past weekend we went on our annual conference trip to Midway. It is my favorite place and everytime I go there I always say I am going to move there someday and I am. We get to drive through the canyon and it is so pretty with all the different fall colors. But anyways we go up friday and just stay over night. We usually just go up and swim, because the swimming pool is just like a hot tub it is so warm. This year we went on the alpine slides and roller coaster. It was so fun, when we got off the coaster, which was the best part it was so fun, I used my good looks and charm to get the boys to let us ride again for $20. ha ha just kidding but the let all of us go again so that was fun. After that we took a little road trip looking for red robin. My brother in-law put directions in his phone to look for red robin, ha but we ended up in a neighborhood where someone lived named robin red. ha ha it was pretty funny. After we ate at sqwatters (the only place we could find) we went swimming. All we do on Saturday when we're up there is shop at the outlets in Park City. It was not a very successful trip, I only found a few things. It was a fun trip and I can't wait to go next year...and eventually live up there (my brother doesn't think I will, but I will)!

0 comments: