Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big New Project!!!

Besides reading, quilting, watching tv, working outside, and going on trips I am REDOING MY BATHROOM...I figure since Jeffrey isn't home for a while I have the only say how my bathroom looks like....however he did write my dad and say to not let my mom or the girls do anything to his bedroom or his bathroom. But whatever he doesn't know won't kill him! So yes this is the first stage in redoing my bathroom, and it is green. It doesn't look this pukey...if you want to see it you'll just have to come over and see for yourself. I really just posted these pictures for Jamie, because she doesn't think my color scheme will look good, green and orange....it will look good, so stay tuned it you want to see it step by step, or I should say day by day.


0 comments: