Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rate My Space!

My sister said I should put pictures on "Rate My Space," which is on HGTV.com, so I decided just to put it on here. My other Texas sister said I had to put pictures of the finished product on here so she could see.....Its not all the way finished, there is a little patch of ceiling above the tub that isn't painted but I will do that later this week. Anyways here is my finished bathroom with the green and the orange....I think it turned out cute, what do you think? I really didn't do anything to the bath tub. We just, My mom mainly, re calked, and clean it....I did get a new shower head which I tried out today and I love....Three different settings!!! I'm living the good life I guess...Jamie you'll have to come home soon so you can use it! This is the orange.....I like it i think it gives it a pop of color so the bathroom isn't too green.

Don't worry about the bottom right corner, I ran out of ribbon and was so sick of doing it last night that I just wanted it to be done. I will just put a big picture there to cover it up...Oh its going to have pictures in it one of these days!
I saw these on a decorating show, but I kindof did them a little different. We just had these leftover tile picture things, so I just turned the tile part over and painted the back then stamped a flower on them. They say Joy and Dream, which were just leftover words that I used, its just a little filler where the flowers aren't......anyways thats my new bathroom!! Hopefully Jeffrey likes it or he is going to be "forced" to redo it! Thats what he wrote this last week when my mom told him I was redoing it!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That looks really cute. I hope it's still clean when we come down for Easter.

The Nixons said...

Looks cute Jess... good job!

hamfam said...

now come work your magic on our house