Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is for you Jamie!

Yes since my dad moved out of the closet as his office, my mom is now redoing the closet to have it be his closet. She was all his junk out of her closet so she can have more room for her junk! Well jamie wanted me to post pictures, because since she lives so far away this is the only way for her to see the happenings!

Mom ripped everything out of the closet.....I think she wants to get it done fast so he can move all his stuff!

She painted the two walls that has the shelving on them leftover blue from downstairs and is going to paint the other wall a leftover brown or something.

Jake put together two shelves and got tired of it so mom put together the rest!

Mom and jake put the floor in...she wanted wood so it could clean easier!

1 comments:

The Nixons said...

my gosh! why don't you people come to my house and do some projects!!!