Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Purses

I've been wanting to start making purses and selling them. Of course while I'm at work at Joann's I always see cute fabric that would look cute as purses. So, I've started my collection of patterns and fabric.

Here are the first ones that I have completed. If you like them and want to buy any just email me at phatfarm_2006@hotmail.com or just leave me a comment on my blog. I'm going to be selling them for $30.00 each.

This is my experiment so hopefully it will go good and I can start making more. I have different patterns and fabric that will be made into purses that I can hopefully get done soon.



Sorry the pictures aren't very good. I am going to take them home and have my sister take some cute pictures of them when I can get them all done.

2 comments:

hamfam said...

I love them...so cute!!

Olson Family said...

Momsie you are so good!