Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Starting Fresh!

I haven't blog for a long time because, #1-I was going to start again after my apartment was decorated and then #2- When I got my purses done so I could sell them. Don't worry I am still going to post about these things, but currently our apartment is dirty and I have only finished 1/2 a purse!

Since I haven't blogged for a long time, I'll let you know whats been going on in my life! I am going to school, working, and doing homework. I am going to summer school which is done in 3 weeks. I am still working at my favorite place, and hopefully will someday own my own fabric store. I'm still working on my dad buying a fabric store for me when I graduate. (Hopefully in a year!).

I love who I live with and finally have an apartment that feels like home (pictures soon). I love love decorating, and my sisters and mother have gotten into taking D.I. furniture (which is cheap) and making it so cute!

I love my life...and don't worry I'll try to post a new post at least once a week! Here are some things to look forward to, purses, apartment, and FAMILY REUNION!

1 comments:

hamfam said...

about time!!