Monday, August 30, 2010

Ward Campout & Sliding Rock

Last weekend was our ward campout. I was so excited to go, but it rained that day. However, we still slept over. We went up to Mutal Dell camp ground in AF canyon. Only kenzie and I stayed over, we moved the tables in the pavillion and set up our tent. It was perfect!
It was so comfy in our tent!!

It was also scary, because there are signs everywhere that says bear country!! Somebody also told me that a little boy was killed in that canyon by a bear a couple of years ago. I was scared, so I made sure to sleep in the middle!!

On Saturday we went on an adventure. We started out stopping at a persons backyard that had a lot of exotic birds. Then we went to a yard sale. Drove up and went to sliding rock. Sliding rock is a waterfall that you can slide down. I was really nervous to go, because it looked like it hurt a lot. Don't worry I faced my nervousness and went. It was really fun! Here are some pictures from that!! Kenzie and MeThe top of the waterfall. No this isn't sliding rock, it is just a little place that is above it. It was really pretty.

Here is who all went!!
The Girls!!
Me sliding down the rock. Yes I had to hold my nose and it was so so cold!!!

0 comments: