Saturday, February 12, 2011

So Many Project, So Little Time

I'm sure people are so sick of hearing me say this, but I can't wait for summer...and the reason is that I have so many projects I want to do! Homework takes up all of my time and it really is just useless busy work. I have really wanted a swim suit cover for summer, becuase knowing my roommates they will want to be swimming every chance they get, and so will I. I want this summer to be a play summer, because next year hopefully I'll have a real job and won't be able to play as much.

Anyways back to the covers, I want my swimsuit cover to be to my knees and I want it to have straps on it. The only ones I have seen in the stores barely even cover the butt!! So I'm going to make one!! The other night I was searching for a pattern and came across this cute blog called Elle Apparel and I want to make everything on it!

Here is the Swim Suite Cover I want to make. However, I'm going to change it alittle and add two straps instead of a halter, and make it a little longer.

And I want to make this knit skirt!

And this T-shirt dress!

And this Lace skirt!

I just need to find some cute knit fabric. I know working at JoAnns you would think they would have some cute knit fabrics, but they only have solid colors...I want some flowers and stripes!! Anybody know where some cute knit fabric is?

1 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

I LOVE the lace skirt!!! let me know when you find that material so i can get some too!!