Tuesday, February 1, 2011

where have i been?

I really had a goal to blog at least once a week, but of course that didn't last long. School is just too stressful to think about anything else...ok so the only thing on my mind other than school is Tonga.
This has been the worst winter, it goes from sunny and warm to freezing cold. I just wish it would make up its mind! I usually love the snow, but after I got Lilly and have to take her out in the cold its not my favorite anymore! Thats why I'm so excited for summer!
I only have about 12ish weeks of school left, and you can bet i'm counting down. This semester hasn't been too hard so far just a lot of busy work to do, and a lot of presentations (which I swear give me ulcers).
Nothing too exciting has been going on, when I'm not being the loser and doing homework (i'm the only one in the apartment that is going to school which equals no social life!) I just hang out with my roommates. We have some good times....last week we went to the circus!


Thats about all thats going on...i will try to be a better blogger! I have been learning in school how to make money from a blog..any suggestions on what i can write about so people will start reading my blog...i only need like a hundred thousand followers to start making money!!! ha ha just kidding, but it would be nice though!

2 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

wow, no glasses!! haven't seen that in a while:)

Trevor and Jessica said...

ha ha thats because when i come home i'm so lazy that it takes too much energy to put them on.