Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big Mistake

So my face has started to break out lately and I had this brillant idea to go get microdermabrasion....or however you spell it. Anyways it was too much for money so i decided to go with a simple chemical peel. BIG MISTAKE!!! I went and I got there and talked to them for a bit and then they handed me a tube top rob type thing. They are like strip down to however you feel comfortable, ya i feel comfortable with my clothes on thank you, but i went to the bathroom and just took off my shirt and left my bra on. The girl did what she does and then she started to put the chemical on my face. She said we are going to leave it on for 5 minutes but if you need to take it off before just tell me. She put it on and about 3 1/2 minutes later I told her to take it off. It burned so bad I was about in tears. After that i went home and went to work with my face so red it looked like I got sunburnt, nope it's just acid that burnt my face. So thankfully I came home this weeked because my face is peeling, splotchy red, and hurting. If I was still in provo I think I would have spent the whole weekend in my room or with a paper bag over my face. Hopefully it will go away soon or I will be very upset!!!! And no I am not going to post any pictures of what my face looks like, it's almost as horrifying as my bells palsy.

3 comments:

The Nixons said...

geeze that's too bad that it turned out like that. You should have went with the micro... I think that you should post a picture even though you dont want to. ha ha! Well I hope that your face goes back to normal soon.

Olson Family said...

Haha Jess you make me laugh! I can't even imagine how bad that would hurt

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Oh yeah I got one of those before and the same thing happened. My face was so red!! And they picked and squeezed my face so bad! It was awful but it helped a little! Good luck I hope it gets better!