Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Birthday!!!! (rah rah)

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, but my computer has been out of commission for a while. Anyways my for my birthday this year two of my roommates (kenzie and Megan) went to E-town to hang out. Well there was nothing to do so we decided to go to their cabin..Off we went at 11:00 at night going to a cabin with no electricity...pretty scary. Don't worry I took protection (an ax I found at my house) and off we went with the new movie Prom night, which is a scary movie. This is the car with all of our stuff in it (ha ha we were only going for the night)


Anyways on saturday I went back up to ephraim to hang out with my old roommate. We rode horses and hung out. Ya I got very sunburnt! As you can tell!

When we got back home my cool roommates hung toilet paper and streamers all over mine and elsie's room. On Sunday they tried to suprise me with a cake, but I am too sneaky and took a peek in the oven. Of course we had a party after that!!

0 comments: