Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oops







Last night we came home (Elsie, Megan, and Me) from visiting Kenzie and eating at parker's drive inn. Well when we closed the door we heard a crash so I went looking around to see what or who was in our apartment. Well when I came to our bathroom our wonderful light fixture had fallen and broke all over. Worst of all our other roommate didn't flush the toilet or something because there was yellow looking water all around that smelled like pee....ew!!! I have to smell it at work and it's just what I want to smell it at my apartment. I got some nice looking plastic bags and shoved them over elsie's hands so she could go pick up the glass that went everywhere, even in the toilet. We got it all cleaned up and now it doesn't smell so bad in there because it smelled so bad!!

0 comments: