Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1 more week!!!

This is so crazy my big little brother as he would call it is leaving on his mission in 1 week... I can't believe this time has finally come. It makes me sad, but happy at the same time. When I was sitting in the airport waiting for Jamie and Misi to come for the farwell missionaries were coming home and it made me teary eyed. My little brother who likes to beat me up whenever I come home is leaving for 2 YEARS.....geez hopefully he can do some growning up in that space of time. 2 years better go by slow because I can't even imagine him being married and knowing how he is with girls he will be finding him a wify soon after his mission. I better get a work on that or he'll be married before me and we can't let that happen!!

Anyways his farwell was good...after my mom spent two nights writing his talk for him I thought it was a very good talk. One of the good ones that I have heard...and I have been to a lot....wink wink. ha just kidding. But it was good to see all my sisters and get to talk with them..driving home from the airport talking to Jamie, sleeping with her not getting much sleep at all with that dang closet light on, talking on the deck with all my sisters and cousin then after beating them all at ticket to ride, because I am the CHAMPION ticket to rider...and most of all eating such good food especially the texas sheet cake from my mommy...yum I love it.
I love Jeffrey and wish him the best on his mission and hope he can be an inspiration to all and be an example for his family. Hopefully having him on his mission will give our family lots of blessing because frankly I need a man....ha just kidding. I thought I would add that in for my sisters....But ya..Good Luck Jeffrey even though he won't read this (I'll have to write him a card with my picture in it!) I Love him and will miss him...but it's only two years which really isn't that long, he'll be back before we know it....Love you all my family and I can't wait for another get together so we can play TTR...Jamie we can play when I come to texas in december maybe we'll have to get Pila's family in on the game....Love you all lots. P.S. I thought I would add a little color too my letters becuase it seems to be the popular thing to do these days...how does it look?

1 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

Jessica, You are so cute. That was a great post to Jeffery. I am definitely looking forward to learning this game that we hear so much about:)