Monday, November 17, 2008

4 MORE DAYS!!!!

There is only 4 more days until TWILIGHT!! Woot Woot. i am so excited, my roommate got tickets before so we are all set and good to go. I am so very excited, because I loved the books. However, usually when they make movies from books it can either be a good movie or it can turn out bad. They usually leave out half the movie, which is really annoying, but it's been a long time since I have read the book so I don't think it will bother me very much. Anyways I am so very excited for friday, because before we are going to UVU's Luau (hot brown boys!! Wink wink) and then going to Twilight after...exciting..i'll post about it on saturday and tell how it went. a ta ta ta bye bye (ha the ringer...watch it!)

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Haha you are so cool! I was thinking I think you and butt scratcher belong together!

Tevita and Jodi said...

Hey Jessica, How did you like the movie? I loved it! How was the luau