Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Any Advice

I am a little depressed today because it is now a little ways into November and I still haven't found me a dental assisting job. When I signed up for this school they where like, there will be tons of jobs..it won't be hard at all to find a job! YA RIGHT. I started applying for jobs when i first started the course and i still don't have a stinkin' job. I am leaving in April to live in Tonga until July and don't know if I should just keep my job now or keep on looking for a dental job. However for those of you who don't know what my job is now it is a server job. I work at an assisted living home and serve the old people their food. I am getting pretty sick of it and need to get a new job soon or I am going to go insane. I think by now I am ready for any job that I would enjoy...any advice...I NEED HELP!!! oh and to top it off Jeffrey leaves tomorrow and my roommate is leaving me (shhh I'm not supposed to tell anyone that part)...oh gosh i need my mommy good thing she's coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

what roommate is leaving? I got some advice!!! Move back to hang out with me!!! Good plan!!!

The Nixons said...

You could go and be Janelle's nanny...