Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's finally here...FHE HALLOWEEN CARVING PARTY!!

This year our FHE Mom and Dad asked us to plan and do an activity for FHE...of course with it being October we planned to CARVE PUMPKINS. This is my favorite Halloween activity, so i was super excited. Even better Elsie..my Tongan roommate hadn't ever carved pumpkins before, because she said it was a Caucasian thing so she was excited to.

This is her first pumpkin she carved all by herself..she did a really good job at it. Well anyways we all split up in groups and carved a pumpkin together. We were supposed to be judged on them and see who carved the best pumpkin, but I think we all forgot..However, I think our pumpkin was the best, because it had a uni-brow and big ears.

This is my group..kenzie and justin..with our pumpkin...cow!
Anyways after all the excitement, being the mischievous person i am wanted to dump all the innards on somebody. I tried to lure kenzie outside, but she wasn't falling for it, so I lure Elsie out. I tried to dump a big wad of it on her but i am not a very good aim so i mostly got the ground. She got me so good though and I got her a little, but it was still a blast. I love my roommates and all the good times we have together!

0 comments: