Friday, December 19, 2008

Joining The Unemployed Group

Tonight is my last day of work! I am so excited but a little sad to be leaving my old people....but i may be back if I don't find another job. I am just excited to be able to go home for as long as I want, but not to have to look for another job. Hopefully I'll beable to find a good one that I love.

On the side note, my roommate elsie is moving out for winter semester. She is going home, she says that her mom wants her to come home, but I really think that it's only because she hates snow. So I am supposed to be going home tomorrow, but she isn't leaving until tuesday. Last night she was trying to persuade me to stay until sunday, so I told her if she goes and makes a snow angel in the snow I would stay....So being how she is, doing whatever I tell her she went and did it. It was so funny, because she hates snow and hates being cold. She proved her love for me and I am staying until sunday. I probably would have stayed anyways since there is supposed to be a storm on saturday, but it was funner this way. Making her jump in the snow for me!

0 comments: