Saturday, December 6, 2008

Richfield oh Richfield

One of my favorite things in the whole world is going home....I love going to Richfield. As soon as I see that flying J sign I get really excited! This week I got to go home, because Jaliz was getting a little home sick, and I didn't have to work so I went home with them. It made me really excited for christmas, because my mom has got a lot of our christmas decorations out and I love christmas...Now we just need the snow and it will really feel like christmas. Another thing I love about coming home is that all we do is go shopping, sit around talking, and cook! Oh and we play ticket to ride!
I am quitting my job, woot woot, my last day is the 19. I quit so I could spend a long time at home for the holidays. However, I got a call the other day and I went in for an interview. They called me back and asked me to come in for a working interview. The dentist office is on the other side of my block from my apartment. It would be so perfect, because I could walk to work and save lots of money on gas. So everybody please pray for me...my working interview is on Tuesday, and I have never done one before so it could be really interesting. Hopefully I will get it!!
Some more news...I am going to texas in 6 DAYS! I am so excited to go see my babies. However, I am going with my dad and Jake so it will be very interesting....I guess I'll get to be one of the boys for a weekend. So my week is going to be exciting!! Cross your fingers for me on that job!!

4 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Hey Jess! We will be home on the 15th for a month! We will have to see you for sure when we come home! I hope you get your job! Keep me posted! I hope all is well! Did you know LEslie had her baby?

Olson Family said...

I hope you get your job! I will pray for you :) You should just come apply at a dentist office here and come party with me! Good Idea by me!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

Jessica! Your blog is so cute!!! I am so glad to know you are doing well!! I hope you get the job!! Your great, so i am sure you will!! I hope you have a great holiday season!

The Vakautakakala's said...

yeah!! can't wait until you come!! we'll see you soon, don't forget to bring me some books, if you forget you will not be permitted to enter my house!!