Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Present to Myself

This year my Christmas present to myself is....extensions! I've always wanted long hair, but my hair doesn't grow very fast. A couple of my roommates have extensions that you can take in and out. So, my roommate and I decided to get extensions together. We got them colored and cut by my other roommate and I love them. The only problem

with them is that they scratch my head. Don't worry I don't plan on having fake h
air for the rest of my life. This is an insentive for me
to grow my hair out. I love them and they didn't cost as much as permanent extensions, so that is another plus! Do the look good or not? Be honest! oh...to explain the pictures..the first one is when we very first got them, obviously its armpit hair...the second is before we cut and colored them, after we finished sewing the clips in. The third is the finished product!

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Momsie! It's cute! I'm jealous. I'm sick of my short hair. You look really good with it though!!!

The Nixons said...

I think that it looks soooo cute!