Monday, January 26, 2009

Excitment for the month

This past month has been a very stressful month...but things are finally turning around. I haven't been able to find a job, and i've been jobless. (ew...my dog just threw up three times and of course my mom isn't here to clean it up...ya i just about threw up myself cleaning it up...and you really wanted to know that huh!) So, I decided to move home and try to get a job here and try to go somewhere and job shadow. Well I just finished talking to the dentist and yes I am going to job shadow. I am so so excited that i finally have something to do with my life. I am also excited about moving home. Last week I came home to destress and I had been praying so hard to find a job or to figure out what i'm supposed to do in life. When i got home I just felt like thats where i needed to be....so i'm movin home! My life is almost how it is supposed to be..now i only need to find a job...and what my mom told me...a boyfriend!

While i've been home we have already started a project. We are redoing an area that was just cluttered with junk in the basement and turning it into an office for my dad...someplace where we can send him to get out of our hair. Anyways the other day I started painting it, but ran out of paint. So i have to finish tomorrow and then my mom and i are going to tile. Since its my dads office we are letting him decorate it even though i picked out the paint and my mom picked out the tile...ha ha aren't we so good to him!
Here are some pictures that i was supposed to post from our weekend at Grandma's!

4 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Im jealous I wish I could move home! Who are you job shadowing? Im glad everything worked out for you!!

Trevor and Jessica said...

Ya i'm excited...i'm job shadowing dr. winters.

Tim & Nancy said...

Good Luck on your new adventure!

Olson Family said...

Haha your dad makes me laugh! I'm glad job shadowing went good for you yesterday, and thanks for coming to western swing with me! You should come visit more often!!!!