Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

To celebrate the new year, some of my friends came to visit us. We really didn't know what we were going to do that night, but don't worry we found stuff to do. First we went and ate at los hermonos like at 5:30 to get there before all of the crowds. Oh a side note....when i went home we had to go to saint george for jerika's doctors appointment and we ate at the mongolian barbecue. It was so good and I want to find one up here so i can eat at it all the time...I found one! It's on center and I am going to go try it sometime. If anybody has ate there and know if its any good let me know. And if your in Saint George go eat at the mongolian barbecue, its in the strip mall!...anyways we went and ate and had a good time there. After we decided to go get cake mix and bubbly to bring in the new year with, becuase i do love to start anything out with food. We also heard that there was going to be a huge dance in the mall parking lot, so we went to go check that out to see if it was really going on. We didn't end up going, because it was so cold. Instead we went bowling, (i lost of course) found some random people to play games with, made our cake, put all of our mattresses in the family room and watched the first 10 minutes of the dark night before we all fell asleep. I am excited for this new year and can't wait to see what it brings. Hopefully it will be a more productive year in some categories than this year has. In the past i have tried to make goals, but I have only kept them for like a day and then they are down the drain. So this year I haven't made any goals, but i am going to do better at things then i have done in tha past! Well thats all I did last night and even though we didn't do much it was still fun to hang out with old roommates and have a good old time.

2 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

there is a place in Springville by the walmart that our friends love to eat at. Looks like you had a fun / crazy night.

Olson Family said...

I'm glad that you surprised me and came Haha! It was a good time. We will need to party again soon!!