Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow, Sledding, And Hot Tubing

For the past couple of days it has snowed all day and all night. But thankfully it has stopped today, because I really need to get over to my sisters house and make some resumes so i can find a dang job. Anyways I love the snow and I love playing in it. So last night we decided to go sledding. We didn't have any tubes or sleds, so we made our own. We found some gross pans, covered them with a garbage sack and went sledding. It worked really well, and we didn't even have to go far to find a hill. At our apartment we have some little hills, so we made the best of it. When we finished we were all pooped, so we plopped ourselves on a bench in the middle of the snow. Kenzie started throwing snowballs at random people. And then we started throwing them at each other. I think i got megan and kenzie the most, but i did tackle kenzie in the snow. However, she pushed my face in it. We had a good old time. After we went hot tubing. Some of our friends were having a hot tub party, but it wasn't really a party. It was only us three girls and maybe like six guys. Finally some people started showing up, but we left so we could shower and watch our shows. I love how random we are, and how we don't care what people think of us. I am sure we looked pretty dumb sliding down a hill on pans...we are sure cool! Oh the eating snow picture...we tried to take a picture of us sitting in the snow pretending like we were "swimming in the snow," because my friend wanted us to go sledding in our swimming suits. But it was too cold and too dark so we picked up snow..ya. But when we were in the hot tub we did went and did snow angels in the snow and got back in. I am not posting that picture, because its too embarrassing. P.S. I am so sore from turbo jam...and I have only done it twice..that's how good it works..try it out!

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

haha you guys crack me up!
you are super cool!