Friday, August 6, 2010

1 Month!!

I realized at work today that its only 1 MONTH till my BIRTHDAY!! I'm getting so old....23 in one month!! I just read my friends blog and she posted some stuff about her. So, I decided that every week till my birthday I will post 5 things about me. A long time ago my sisters and I made a list of 100 things about us. So I thought this would be interesting to see what has changed and what has stayed the same.

  • I love love my family and even though I am an adult and only live 2 hours from my parents and 20 minutes from my sister I still get a little homesick. I always get homesick when I'm talking to my mom, sisters, or neices and nephews. That is why I will probably always live in Utah!
  • I love love doing crafts. I could sit and do different crafts all day. Here is what I have done, quilting, sewing (I have been making purses and recently my roommate and I have made skirts. Which my mother would always say to us when we were buying clothes that she could make that, and after working at JoAnns I have realized that a lot of people make clothes and its not that hard). I have also scrapbooked, decorated, refinished, and a bunch of different stuff. I still want to learn how to reupholster, which my mother knows how to do so I will have to take lessons.
  • I have to drink hot chocolate at least once a day. Durning the school year I only drink hot chocolate for breakfast every morning.
  • I love cake decorating shows, and I want to take a cake decorating class so so bad! (i'm currently watching DC Cupcakes as I am typing this)
  • I love reading, I especially love reading series. I could sit and read all day...ha ha well sometimes I do when I get really into the book.

Hopefully I'll remember to do this everyweek, since I'm not very good at blogging!

0 comments: