Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 2!!

I need to take a break studying so I decided to hurry and do my week 2 of things about me. Ok so I haven't even started studying. Anyways WEEK 2:


  • I love interior design, I think I have taken all the classes I can take in the 2 different colleges I have been too. Ok so thats only 4 classes, but I love it. I considered it for a career choice, but I figured I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I had to do somebody elses style.
  • I love architecture, and the different details on buildings. This picture is when we went to salt lake, it is doors on a bank. I love old arcitecture, when they would put in so much detail into a building.
  • I love driving around and looking at different houses. I've always wanted to go to the parade of homes, but still haven't.
  • A little stalkerish secret, when peoples windows are open to like their front room, when I'm driving by I like to look in and see how they decorate...not creepy sort of way, but thats how much I love interior design.
  • I want a house so so so so bad, so I can paint, put in tile, knock down walls, and decorate how I want without having to worry about fixing it when I move out. I really hope whoever I marry will let me do whatever I want to the house!

1 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

i do the EXACT same thing when I'm driving by at night!! Pila thinks it's weird but same for me i like to see how they decorate!! (
we must be sisters)