Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 3!!

I really don't know what to post about tonight, but I have nothing to do so I guess I will.

  • I love watching reality T.V. shows, I'm currently watching BBQ pitmasters. Some of my favorites are; Duggars, cake challenge...ok any shows on TLC!
  • I cry in about any movie I watch! It usually has to be a new movie that I haven't seen or a movie that I haven't seen in a while. Sometimes, I want to watch a sad movie so I can cry, because it usually has a happy ending.
  • I love watching movies; however, I don't like watching movies that I have already seen unless they are really good like the Jane Austen movies. My favorite Jane Austen movie is persuasion.
  • I love reading. (not sure if I said this one yet) I love reading series, I recently read the series from the Book of Mormon, they are Ammon, Abish, Alma, and Alma the Younger. I loved loved reading these. I went back and read the chapters in the Book of Mormon about them and it helped me understand them a lot more. I also love the dress books. I could spend a lot of money on books, but I'm just glad that my mom and sisters love reading also so they can buy them.
  • Man I can't really think of another thing! oh...I love love cheeseburgers, specially from the little ma and pa diners that are cooked fresh and hot with lettuce, onions and fry sauce...umm...thats making me hungary, I guess I better go eat a cookie!!

0 comments: