Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank you UTA

I am now an offical rider of the UTA Bus system...Today was my first day and it was quite an experience...But it is all worth it. No dishing out 80 dollars for a parking pass which wouldn't be a very good parking either, not having to stress about finding a parking place, not having to pay for gas and not having to walk far. I do have to say it was very exciting. But I found a bus friend that showed me how to use the bus...thanks bus friend! Oh first day of school went well, I saw three richfield people...wahoo! My classes seem like they are going to be fun..hopefully marketing will, I'm still a little worried about that. But I think marketing and interior design go along with each other so that will be good. I think I am going to persue marketing, but we will see once this class gets under way. So wish me luck for this school year and hopefully I can make something out of myself!

0 comments: