Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. I found this picture of them from when they were first married. I think it was their engagement picture, but I think its cute. Anyways I love my dad very much and I am proud of what he has accomplished in his life. I know he is supportive in all I do and that he will always be there for me. I love his sense of humor...I am sitting upstairs and he is having scouts downstairs. While they were doing the scout oath at the end of it they say, a scout is........and at the end they say and is annoying. I am thankful that I can have the parents I have.
Anyways today we just got done with dinner. Before jake, mom and me tried to sing the happy birthday song, but we tried three different times and just got past the happy birthday part. We are not very in tune and don't sing
very well. But its ok hopefully he liked it. I love ya dad and am thankful for what you give me, even though most of the time you don't know what your giving me...ha ha but what can I say I love to shop! Love you tons, and happy birthday :)

0 comments: